If you want to take daily fantasy sports more seriously, why not learn from the best in the world? Saahil Sud, formerly known as “maxdalury” on DFS sites, has won millions of dollars playing daily fantasy sports. Now he’s sharing his secrets of success at RotoQL, a premium suite of DFS tools to help players build winning lineups.
What is RotoQL?
RotoQL is the ultimate DFS workstation. The premium tool kit is designed to help you build winning DFS lineups while saving hours of time researching. Saahil Sud and his team factor in every variable imaginable to build an optimal projections system, and then speed up the lineup creation process with a builder that can generate hundreds of lineups within seconds.
If you want to make 40 NBA lineups on DraftKings and have Steph Curry on exactly half of them, RotoQL’s lineup builder will take care of it for you. Your days of spending hours at the computer building lineups are over!
This is a must-have service to the serious DFS player. Sign up today and make your lineup building seamless and much more enjoyable!
RotoQL Lineup Builder and Optimizer
- Build optimal lineups on DraftKings and FanDuel using projections by RotoQL or one of its industry-leading partners. Lock in your favorite plays of the day and build multiple teams around your core players. Exclude players if they are ruled out last minute. All within seconds!
- Stack lineups and use player exposure to diversify your lineups between specific players. When you’re ready, save up to 400 lineups with a single click.
- Need to leave the house? Save up to 400 DraftKings and FanDuel lineups and come back later. Access your lineups through the Saved Lineups tab whenever you log back in.
- Export all of your lineups into an Excel file where you can track players by team, salary, or projection.
RotoQL specializes in the four major U.S. sports: NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL. A wide range of tools and features are available for each sport to give you the complete scope of the day’s slate of games. Here’s a glimpse at what you’ll find at RotoQL:
- Bargain Players of the Week
- Best Matchups
- Red Zone Opportunity
- Projected Targets
- Injury Updates
- Vegas Projected Team Totals
- Daily Bargain Players
- Best Matchups
- Up-to-the-minute Injury Tracking
- Fantasy Points Per Minute for Every Player
- Usage Rates
- Team Pace
- Full Stack Lineups
- Multiple Team Stacking
- Weather Updates
- Park Factors
- Injuries and Lineup Changes
- Advanced Statistics
- Top Line Stacks
- Power Play Stacks
- Updated Line Combinations
- Time on Ice
- Advanced Statistics
How to Get Started
Sign up for RotoQL at FantasyWired and receive all of the features listed above for only $29.99 per month — a savings of $20 monthly! Or sign up for the annual rate of $299 and get a 17% discount off the already cheaper rate. That’s only 82 cents per day to have access to all of Saahil Sud’s projections and lineup building tools.
RotoQL isn’t for everyone. The casual player who creates a lineup on his phone 10 minutes before lineup lock won’t get the most out of this premium service. But he’ll also have a hard beating a player like yourself who puts in the time and takes DFS more seriously.
If you plays daily fantasy sports every day and make multiple lineups, RotoQL is worth the investment. Saahil Sud and his team of experts work hard to give subscribers the best projections and lineup building tools in the industry. These tools not only help you find the best value, they cut down your time studying and analyzing games by doing all of the research for you. You’ll be setting winning lineups in a matter of minutes.
Join RotoQL today and be your own edge!