Fanduel Review, Bonus Code, Deposit Information
FanDuel is where fantasy sports fanatics take their game to the next level and this Fanduel review will help you unlock your potential. With tournaments that last just one day and the potential for huge payouts due to the sheer number of players on the biggest daily fantasy sports site out there Fanduel is a can’t miss daily fantasy site. The stakes have gone from bragging rights with your buddies to the opportunity to earn huge cash playing the game you love should you’re Fanduel picks be precise!
Fanduel Review: Daily Fantasy Football
At FanDuel it all starts with finding the right daily fantasy sports contest for you. Money leagues offer seasoned players a venue to show their skill and put together a Fanduel optimal line up that could win you life-changing money, while Fanduel freeroll leagues offer new players a chance to get a few games under their belt before diving in. The games are salary cap driven. Meaning you’ll have some tough lineup choices to make while setting your Fanduel Optimal lineup. Some of the Fanduel NFL features include
- “World’s Largest Fantasy Football Contest.” Fanduel puts up millions of dollars in prizes each season to set the bar in the daily fantasy sports industry.
- Each Sunday Fanduel awards millions of dollars during football season
- One day games mean you’ll never have to sweat an injured player, or underperforming star again.
- Private leagues are available if you just want to play with friends.
FanDuel Review: Other Daily Fantasy Sports
FanDuel caters to fans of the NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL in addition to both College basketball and football. The site boasts the “World’s largest Daily Fantasy Baseball contest” for fantasy players who prefer to duke it out on the diamond. Hoops fan can start March madness a little early or extend their fantasy season through the NBA playoffs with Fanduel NBA lineups and hockey fans also have the opportunity to win big in the daily games.
- 25 Million in payouts in January alone.
- Daily guaranteed payouts for all sports.
- Head-to-head formats and private leagues to play against friends.
- College football and basketball.
FanDuel Review: FanDuel Points
You may not win them all but FanDuel rewards those who play to win with “FanDuel Points”. Each time you enter a money game, win or lose, you’ll earn points. The amount you’ll earn is displayed on the draft screen before you enter a contest and adds value to each entry you make.
- Earn entry into “freerolls” worth up to $7,000.
- Use FanDuel Points to pay for entries into cash games.
- A great way to give another sport a chance without risking money from your wallet.
- Frequent promotions that enable the opportunity to earn more points.
FanDuel Review: Software
The website is comfortable and easy to use. FanDuel features videos that clearly explain how the site works and demonstrate easily how to jump into the action. The interface is clean and players can sort by sport, entry fee, payout and size of the league. FanDuel mobile offerings include an optimized website, and a Fanduel app for users to keep up with the action. Other highlights:
- Easily take one entry and apply it to many leagues.
- Add or remove players to make the salary cap work for you
- Sort by player, game, position, fantasy points per game and salary.
- Click any players name for stats, game summaries and the most recent news.
- Expansive F.A.Q. section with live support by phone or email.
FanDuel Review: Cashier
- FanDuel is completely legal in the United States and accepts as forms of payment:
- American Express
The site pays out as soon as the games go final and you can withdraw your money immediately via PayPal or receive a check in the mail for your hard work.