Just in time for football season, FantasyWired has launched a brand new daily fantasy sports app for iOS and Android mobile devices, bringing premium DFS content straight to the palm of your hand. The app, which delivers all of the DFS strategy and podcast content you’ll find on FantasyWired.com, is free to download from the iTunes and Google Play stores (search FantasyWired).
The most exciting new feature of the FantasyWired app is Player Alerts. The FantasyWired team will send up-to-the-minute injury, roster and player news straight to your phone, allowing you to make important lineup changes before roster lock. Never play an injured or benched player again!
Features of the FantasyWired app include:
- Up-to-the-minute injury, roster and player news straight to your mobile device
- Customizable settings that allow you to select which alerts you want to receive
- Daily strategy and picks articles for MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, EPL, PGA and college football
- Access to the FantasyWired MLB and NFL podcasts
- Reviews and bonus codes for the best daily fantasy sports sites in the world
“Our team of daily fantasy sports experts already provides free strategy content every day that gives our readers an edge over the competition,” said FantasyWired editor-in-chief Brett Collson. “With the addition of our new app with breaking news alerts, we expect FantasyWired to become a go-to mobile resource for DFS players.”
Download the FantasyWired App today from the iTunes and Google Play stores!